Instructions for patients requiring Travel Vaccinations
- Download and complete the Travel Risk Assessment form from here:
Travel Clinic Form
- The travel clinic nurse will call you between the following times : Monday 3pm – 7pm or Thursday 2.30pm – 6.30pm to make you an appointment to have your jabs.
- Appointments at the travel clinic will be on Mondays between 3pm & 7pm and Thursdays between 2.30pm & 6.30pm
- The travel clinics will be held at Marybrook Medical Centre in Berkeley GL13 9BL
- When the travel nurse phones you, she will advise you what the cost of your jabs will be – this needs to be paid BEFORE your appointment, this can be paid by card over the phone or by BACS transfer, the travel nurse will have further information regarding this when she calls you.
- At your appointment the travel nurse will have access to your computerised medical record, the vaccinations you receive will be entered on to your record and will be available to the Nurses & GPs at the practice should this information be required in the future.
- If you have any queries the travel clinic nurse will be happy to answer them for you and can be contacted via the email address above.
- We hope that you will find the new Travel Vaccination service convenient and easy to use, but if you do encounter any problems please phone or email the practice to let us know and we will do our best to help you.
- If you DO NOT have access to a computer or email, please call in to the surgery & collect a Travel Risk Assessment form from reception. Once completed please hand the form to the receptionist who will send it to the travel clinic on your behalf.